Friday, August 14, 2009

Too Many Projects

I have a problem I love to buy yarn and plan and start projects. I really do love finishing them as well but, sometimes I get bored of one thing. The results of my knitting ADD are the four following projects.



This sweater for Nate I started way back in the spring with intentions of finishing it by fall, which are working out probably. I could have finished it sooner, but it is so boring, so I take breaks on it and do other things, like my green sweater pictured in the side bar and Sophia's sweater vest. I wish I would have done the color changes at least to make it more interesting. Also this pattern I am altering because I liked the look of the sweater, but I only had bulky yarn. You would think this a challenge, but it's just annoying. I don't know why I do this to myself. This pattern can be found here.

*************************************************************************************


This is a pattern I am making up as I go along it is going to be a purse. I bought this linen blend yarn made by Berroco at my lys just because I liked it. Then I found this stitch pattern in a very cool book by Vouge called Stitchionary. It is an awesome stitch pattern called the daisy stitch. It is a little tiring though so again I end up taking breaks.

*************************************************************************************


I saw this pattern and thought 'Tracy' (my bff) so I had to make it for her. It is the first time I have made a top down sweater and I am also customizing it to fit her body. This is a challenge I like because girl sweaters have a lot of shaping unlike Nate's sweater I started months ago. This pattern can be found in Fitted Knits, the yarn is Berroco comfort dk.

*************************************************************************************



I found this wool/silk blend yarn online at DBNY and just had to buy it! I didn't know what I was going to make , but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up! When it came I really wanted to make something for myself, but I have never knitted my baby a sweater yet so that's what I did. It's really soft and I love tweed in general, but especially for boys. It's not a great pic of the pattern so stay tuned for the finished project. The pattern can be found in the book called Pipsqueaks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...