Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Playlist

So I added a playlist to my blog I am not sure about the order of songs. I just added them as they came to my head. Some I have heard lately so I thought of them others I can just never forget! I could think of a million songs to put on here, but I just don't have time to download them all or really to listen to them all so I guess I'll just add as I want to and see how it goes. It comes on automatically and starts with the same song everytime I am already getting sick of new soul because I kept playing with my template so I heard that song started about 10 times tonight. So I guess if you visit my blog often enuf you might want to scroll down to my playlist and change the song. I have some of the August Rush songs on there. I made Nate watch it with me last night. I had seen it, but liked it enuf to watch it again, he said it was okay. It was a little sappy, but I like sappy movies and the music was inspiring! I skipped around on it today to all the main music parts with Max. It inspired him to practice his guitar (that was my secret plan)! I give the movie a thumbs up. My fave part was when towards the end August plays a duet with an important character (I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it) it really is one of the sweetest moments in the movie. Well I need to go return the movie, don't want to pay more than a $1 you know. Don't ya just love that redbox?

2 comments:

julib said...

I love that part of the movie too! The Dad is darling! I love the tunes!

*Katie* said...

So DUE DATE TICKER? Really? How exciting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...