Friday, May 02, 2008

Life

Life. The air we breathe, the muscles we use, the words we speak, the love we give. Do we realize how precious our lives really are? I know that I don't. I take for granted my health everyday. I take for granted my safety everyday, my kids' safety.
My nephew got shot last night. He is 22 years old. He has his whole life ahead of him. Someone felt like money and possesions were worth more than his life.
I pray that he will be whole and well again. All I can do is wait and hope and pray.

2 comments:

*Katie* said...

Emily, oh my goodness! How horrible. I am so sorry. You're nephew and family is in our prayers -- please let us know if there's anything we can do!

Abi said...

That is horrible Emily! I am so sorry to hear of this sad news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...