Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mom Tag from Juli

1. Typically, what time do you wake up? 6:30 to kiss Nate good-bye, then 7:30 to wake up Max.
2. On a good night what time are you kids in bed? 8pm when it's dark 9pm now that it is light. Lately 10pm
3. How long have you been a mommy? 8 years
4. How old were you when you became a mom? almost 22
5. What is your favorite kid's t.v. show? Arthur
6. What is your least favorite kid's t.v. show? Hannah Montana, she yells a lot!
7. What is your favorite chore? I actually like to do it all except toilets, as long no one is around to mess it up for atleast an hour.
8. What is your fave meal to cook? Chicken Noodle Soup with breadsticks on a cold fall evening.
9. What is your kid's fave meal? pancakes or waffles
10. What meal do you cook most often? pancakes or waffles or spagetti
11. What is your fave thing you husband does with your kids? With the boys I love it when he takes them outside and does anything with them cuz they love it. With Sophia I love how he can make her laugh hysterically.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when your being a mom? When Max corrects an adults grammer ( I didn't thing he listened at school), When Zac tells me he wants me to be Kanga and him to be Roo for Halloween, When Sophia signs please and thank you w/out me asking her to, when Sophia sleeps with her bum in the air, When Max and Zac cup my stomach with there dirty big boy hands to "hug the baby in my tummy".
13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? everywhere I went as a kid and anywhere else they want to experience. Anyone have lots of money they want to give me to do this? ha ha
14. When was the last time you went out w/out your kids? It has been a long time, maybe the girls night when we went to the movie!!
15. What is your fave pastime/activity to do with your kids? nature walks
16. What is the one thing you say that you said you would never say as a mother? because I said so which is futile, cuz Max always says what I always said, 'becuase is not a good answer!'
17.Name one thing you do that your mom did? Make them laugh when I am trying to be stern.
18. What is your fave quality your mom has? Enduring Patience!
19. What is your fave kids book? Harold and the purple crayon
20. What is your fave advice for new moms? Hold that first baby all day if you want to, cuz you will never be able to do it again! And remember he not an extention of you he is a child of God!
21. What is your most heartbreaking experience as a mom? Watching them have pain whether physical or emotional.
22. What is your most joyful moment as a mom? Watching them happily make good choices on their own.
23. When was the last time you told your one of your kids you love them? this morning.
24. When was the last time one of your kids said I love you to you? Last night
Tag to Katie, or Melissa or anyone who wants to share motherhood feeling with me

2 comments:

Abi said...

I like reading this . . . and the triathlon was only a sprint one. It is way easier than a marathon. Well I have never ran a marathon, but Colter has done both . . . so I know. It's addicting!

julib said...

Thanks for taking the tag. It is fun to read about your mothering! I didn't know that about Hannah Montana?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...