Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight review

I didn't see any children in the theatre this time as I did in the first one, but just a warning it is NOT a kid show. I may be a little sensitive being pregnant and all but I am only giving the newest Batman intsallment 2 stars. It truly was a dark movie so dark I expected to come out of the theatre and see a darker night than it was. The acting was great and the good guys of coarse are great, but the acting of the bad guys was too great! The joker was so convincing that it gave me the creeps. The worst part is and this is where maybe I am too sensitive, but everyone kept laughing at the joker. I did not find him funny. If I were rating the movie on the cleverness of writing and the acting skills I would have to give a better rating. I can't because when I go to movies I want to be entertained and forget it or inspired and remember it, not disturbed. This is just my opinion I hope I don't ruffle any feathers. I guess I'll have to be more carefull with pg-13 movies these days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...