Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ultrasound

Well I got my ultrasound last Wednesday. IT'S A BOY! We're excited, although we are having a hard time agreeing on a name. I guess we have quite a bit of time for the name thing, but I like a name to say when I feel him kick! I wanted to post some pictures but he didn't really let us get any good ones of his face. He waded himself up in a cuddly ball(maybe a hint of his personality) so we got a great shot of his boy parts. His hands were cute in there, very dexterous he gave us a hang ten. So maybe he'll be a cuddly surfer dude. Just kidding about the surfer part. If Nate tells you we are naming him George, he's lying! I want Evan or Milo or Miles. I am nesting like crazy now and it is making me crazy waiting for our windows to get cut out so I can move the boys downstairs and get on with the preparations.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...