Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bye-Bye Binky

I am so happy about this I just have to share the good news! Sophia has given up her binky! Saturday night Sophia went to be with her soffy(her blanket), her bunny, her pony, her baby, and about 5 books and didn't ask for her binky...so we just said good-night. We thought for sure in a few minutes she would cry for it, she didn't and slept all through the night. She hasn't asked for it once since. She does insist that Milo have his binky at all times which he usually spits out, maybe she's projecting. I hope I didn't just jinx the situation. Now I just hope I can get Milo to stop sucking his thumb before that becomes a habit hard to break!

2 comments:

Aubri Moench said...

Can Ashton come and stay over night at your house?

Abi said...

Yeah for the binky leaving. That is the best b/c I think they just sleep better! Horray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...