Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Presents

Every year I want to knit people things for Christmas, but some how I can never seem to do it ( I actually have once before a very long time ago). I just get so busy and anxious about everything and of course I am a procrastinator! This year however even with the move I made darn sure I knitted something even if it is just a little something! I have the most AWESOME parents in the world! So I thought since they have done sooo much for me and continue to do sooo much for me they are the only ones who received knitted gifts.


A simple beanie for Dad to keep his mostly bald head warm.



My Mom looks great in red and I made her lace because she can appreciate the work that goes into knitting especially since she taught me how to knit when I was a young.



Here is a closer view of the lace pattern.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...