Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally Done

I blogged about this blanket a couple of months ago. I made it for my niece, I had hoped to finish it before she was born and in fact I did finish the knitting. Sadly I was not satisfied with it. It was a little skawampus (I know I spelled that made up word wrong) and the back was ugly where I seamed all the triangles together. My plan just didn't work out, but I didn't want all my time wasted so I went deeper into homespun failure. I blanket stitched this cute flannel fabric on. It didn't really work out as I'd planned either. Oh well lesson learned. I'm giving it to her anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...