Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Christmas in July, er I mean August. I had hoped to start all my Christmas knitting last month, but I came home from Lake Powell in such a funk I didn't get much of anything done really my house was a mess, then football started and that's a whole other story. But now it is August, the kids are back in school, my house is finally tidy most of the time so I can focus a little better. I am really excited that I have gotten this far on these socks because the last time I attempted them my stinky Milo pulled all four DPN's out. GRRR!!! Really can you blame the guy it must be quite an interesting thing for a 2 year old. Anyhow I was very upset and needed a brake before I started again. So my dad did not get a pair of Mr.Pitts socks for Christmas last year, but maybe this year will be different (I hope).

Yarn: 1 skein ONline supersocke 100 in Linetto
Needles: size 1 US

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...