Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This is not your average WIP Wednesday, but who wants to be average anyway? Because I promised myself that I wouldn't start a new project until I finish dear old Dad's socks, I really don't have any 'knitting' wip's to share. I do however have a work in progress.
My Craft Room!
Really I should say that this is my honey's WIP, but it's for me. When he gets past the hard part, I will be the one to paint it so it's kind of my WIP right? 
I get to do fun things in it, like ball yarn with these fun tools I just got.

And I will fill the walls with shelves full of yarn. Like this fun yarn I just ordered to make French Press Knits slippers.
And of course I do other crafts like sewing and some occasional low key scrapbooking.
I am so excited for it to be done I hound my honey often, poor guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...