Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I really don't want to complain, but I am in my last week of pregnancy so I get to right? AHHHH Toys'r'us has the worst service ever!!! They must be really hard up for help these days. I was glared at by the 'customer service' girl when I went to ask for help, as if I was her mother and I just asked her if her homework was done. Her supervisor said, "Oh you can look that up for her." The girl flipped her multi colored hair and with even more angst than her glare at me said, "I don't know how!" To her superior!! I wanted to smack her and say you little brat look up my thing and then find it on the shelf for me! I wanted to tell her to give her supervisor more respect, but then the sup looked it up (not even showing the girl how by the way) and told me, "Oh we have 2 it should be over there." Then she just walked away! No wonder the girl felt like she could yell at her and glare at customers. The sup didn't have any more customer service skills than the girl. Finally someone decent came around and helped me. I really fear for that girls future, I hope she doesn't get pregnant any time soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...